Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    romanski
    Participant

I just purchased the GMedia plugin and am very happy with it.
    In Edit Album screen there is a feature to set a photo as an album cover. I’ve read somewhere in the forum that this is only to set a music album cover, not a picture album, which is actually very confusing.
    I do hope that the album cover image will work with all types of media (photography specifically) and not only for Music Player, very soon.
    in this post Rattus gave a detail explanation on how to accomplish this with a work-around, thank you for that.

This work-around works very well but one simple addition that would be very useful is to have a tick box that would allow displaying the album specified in the Link URL field in a new browser tab.
    Is this something that could be included in the future updates?

cheers
    Roman

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ll add “Link Target” option to the Phantom module tomorrow.
    Album cover image also used in Albums Stripes module (https://codeasily.com/portfolio/gmedia-gallery-modules/stripes/) which is available on codecanyon.net for now. There will be more splash like modules in the future with albums covers and categories covers.

romanski
    Participant

Wow!!! Thank you for such a quick response. Your willingness to help and support level is exceptional.!

romanski
    Participant

Hi Rattus,
    Could you also add the “Link Target” option to Phantom Pro module?
    That’s the one I’m currently using.

Appreciate it, cheers
    Roman

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to Gmedia Modules page and update Phantom modules to the latest versions.

romanski
    Participant

Thanks man!
    Works like a charm.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ll be very appreciate if you rate plugin at WordPress Directory: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/grand-media/reviews/

romanski
    Participant

Will do shortly, definitely!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests and Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum