Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sethmcfarland
    Participant

I’m currently working on a page that will display galleries containing flyers for all of our weekly specials at our restaurant. I’m using the Timed Content widget to display “Today’s Specials” dynamically at the top of the page and then below that I statically list the specials for every day of the week. My problem is that whatever gallery is displaying at the top of the page under “Today’s Specials” won’t display properly a 2nd time under that day of the week lower down on the page. It shows up very small and the manual height changes don’t affect it. I have tested it and I’m sure it is because that specific gallery is already displaying on the top of the page. How can I fix this without creating 2 copies of every gallery?

http://www.madisonbeargarden.com/specials

sethmcfarland
    Participant

Anyone able to help??

Rattus
    Keymaster

This is because of gallery have the same ID on the page and javascript select only first one and ignore others with the same ID. You can show the same gallery using tags or custom filter or create new gallery with the same albums or just show album without creating gallery. It’s possible to generate shortcode just for one album or one tag.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum