Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I love your Phantom Gallery, but also wish that there was an option where customers could click on a button to select a specific category. It is really archaic to have to create a menu and have each category open up as a separate page to display that category only. I am an digital artist, so I have lots of images still to upload, but I am reluctant to do so, if I cannot find a way to add this option.

Your Phantom Pro is a great module, but it is not the look that I prefer otherwise that would be an option. I love Green-Style Pro too and considered that as a possibility, but I like the images to be displayed as tiles initially so keep coming back to Phantom. With over 300 images that I have, it is just too overwhelming for a client to view and not be able to view them by category.

Is there any CSS code that we could use, to add this as an option. I like the professionalism of your backend, so would prefer not to have to look for another option, for such a small detail..

Thank you for such a great gallery either way, as I know it is free, but hopefully you will consider this request for people who have a lot of images.

Have a wonderful day,
    Pennie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum