Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kosis
    Participant

With a Lazy Load plugin activated, the Gmedia galleries (Minima) work fine on a desktop, but not on iPad.

On iPad, the gallery appears on the normal page, but no thumbnails load; the bars keep rotating and trying to load the thumbnails.
    Tapping on an unloaded thumbnail (box with the bars rotating) loads the lightbox gallery, then everything works normally.
    Deactivating the Lazy Load plugin returns the gallery functions to normal on iOS, but I need the Lazy Load plugin (I’ve tried several; same result).

Sample gallery: http://www.carolineschelling.com/galleries/augustes-bust/
    Can you help?

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ll look into this and try to solve in future versions

kosis
    Participant

Thanks; the sooner the better, since it’s essentially non-functioning as it is.
    BTW I was suprised to see this happen, since elsewhere you recommend lazy-load plugins.
    Anyway, thanks for responding; looking forward to the fix.

kosis
    Participant

Fixed in 1.2.4. Many, many thanks for getting to it so quickly.

kosis
    Participant

I spoke a bit too soon. Minima module + multiple albums is inconsistent. Some albums render correctly, some do not. Could you have a look?

http://www.carolineschelling.com/galleries/carolines-life-by-year/

Thanks.

kosis
    Participant

I’m currently troubleshooting my own system and iPad on this issue; the problem may well be on my end, not the plugin’s. I’ll let you know.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve looked your gallery page on iPhone and iPad and gallery works fine for me.

kosis
    Participant

You’re right, it does now seem to work. I’m unsure what caused the intermittency (only with that one gallery), but I now cannot reproduce it. So much the better.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum