Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jackass137
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m very interested in integrating the GRAND Flagallery plugin with a website that I plan on building. I just wanted to ask some question about the Optima skin (https://codeasily.com/portfolio-item/flagallery-optima-skin/), which is a skin quite similar to what I want to achieve.
    * Is it possible to play/pause the image slideshow with a play/pause button, or do you simply press the Slideshow button? Or maybe there’s another theme that includes this?
    * With regards to the audio, is there a limit as to how many music tracks can be included in a playlist?
    * Is it possible to view the thumbnails in a grid? For example, you can view the first 16 images of the slideshow, then click to view the next 16. I’ve attached an image for reference. At the bottom (beside the timer) you can click the grid icon, and it displays sets of 16 images. Is this possible with Optima, or any other Flagallery skin?
    * Is there the option of clicking a link (like the Download icon) and sharing a particular slideshow to Facebook, Twitter, etc?
    Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

* In Optima there is only one button for start and stop slideshow and you can change title in setings.
    * No limit, but there is also no controls, so you can’t switch tracks.
    * No grid mode in Optima skin
    * Social services not integrated in Flagallery skins.

What is the gallery on your screenshot? Can you post link?

jackass137
    Participant

Hi there,
    Thanks for your reply. The gallery in the screenshot can be seen at http://www.jakethomas.co.nz/slideshows/VanRoyen/
    Do any of your plugins offer a similar functionality to this slideshow, or are you aware of any plugins that might do the job?
    Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

The closest is Optima skin. I don’t know about other plugins with such functionality, sorry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum