Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    public.manu
    Participant

Hello,
    (sorry for my poor english)
    In WordPress, when I go in Flagallery menu, I’ve an error :
    Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/ecoleduq/tao/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/admin/admin.php on line 114
    and in the gallery menu, nothing display (only errors :)

Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/ecoleduq/tao/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/admin/admin.php on line 114
    Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/ecoleduq/tao/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/admin/admin.php on line 123
    Fatal error: Call to a member function controller() on a non-object in /home/ecoleduq/tao/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/admin/admin.php on line 125

In the same hosting I’ve an toher website with same version (wordpress and plugin) and the plugin works… I don’t understand where is the problem…
    Thanks for your help.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Did you try temporary disable all other plugins? Reinstall Flagallery plugin?

public.manu
    Participant

That’s ok.
    I tried to uninstall + reinstall but the result was the same. But I’ve just try to disable all plugin before reinstall and now that’s work.
    The error arrive when I reactivate Magic-fields plug-in. That’s strange because in my other website, I have this plugin and no problem…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum