Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    SofieMarie
    Participant

I am trying to upload (as I have done successfully for thousands of images) to Gmedia. The files appear to be uploading, but then they do not appear in the gallery or library.

I am now getting PHP errors that refer to lines in the function.PHP that are not correct.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Post screenshots less size, please.

SofieMarie
    Participant

The files are appearing in the Gmedia Original file but not in Thumbs file

Rattus
    Keymaster

Can you post screenshots of errors one more time?

SofieMarie
    Participant

Error message #1

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home4/d1b8x9q6/public_html/yummysofie.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3842

Notice: add_object_page is deprecated since version 4.5! Use add_menu_page() instead. in /home4/d1b8x9q6/public_html/yummysofie.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658
    Skip to main contentSkip to toolbar

SofieMarie
    Participant

Warning: exif_imagetype(/home4/d1b8x9q6/public_html/yummysofie.com/wp-content/grand-media/image/xxxxxxx4-of-59.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/d1b8x9q6/public_html/yummysofie.com/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/admin/pages/library/functions.php on line 69

SofieMarie
    Participant

files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SofieMarie
    Participant

Attachments:
    SofieMarie
    Participant

Here are the root. THEY DO NOT MATCH Thumbs vs originals

This files don’t appear in the Library for me to attach to a gallery.

Attachments:
    SofieMarie
    Participant

thumbs

Attachments:
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Error message #1 is not related to the Gmedia Gallery. Try disable other plugins one by one to find which one is not compatible with latest WordPress version.
    Seems like your wordpress installation in Debug mode which can be disabled in wp-config.php file.
    Also try go to Gmedia Settings -> Other Settings -> and uncheck “Enable Debug Mode on Gmedia admin pages” setting -> Save.

SofieMarie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SofieMarie
    Participant

Turning off Gmedia debug got rid of the messages for the site as well.

SofieMarie
    Participant

I still cannot see uploaded photos.

Rattus
    Keymaster

When you uploaded photos errors prevent to create thumbnails. You could click “Edit Image” link for each broken thumbnail in Gmedia Library and recreate webimage and thumbnail. Or you could delete broken images and upload them again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum