Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pungdo
    Participant

Hi,

I am a first time user of your rather nice plugin after having used Nextgen for quite a few years now.

It pretty much works as it should with very minimal styling or settings made, however I have an issue with a big black patch/blob/square sitting over the top of the images when they are enlarged from the thumbnails, BUT, only when I view them in the generic Android browser and only on Samsung and it works fine on the Samsungs when viewed in Chrome

It doesn’t happen however on my el cheapo Huawei and I have looked at it using the generic browser and also Dolphin and Chrome.

Any suggestions on how that can be resolved ?? I have tried disabling the other plugins but it made no difference.

You can view the album in question here: http://www.deneselbymodellingperth.com/photographic-and-runway/

Kindest Regards
    Pungdo

Rattus
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, I can’t test generic Samsung Android browser. Also generic browser doesn’t have any developer tools to detect the problem.

pungdo
    Participant

Ok thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum