Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thatoo
    Participant

Hello,

If I go on the GmediaCloud page URL, it works fine but as expected, the design is out of my Theme. I’d like the gallery to integrate my theme. However, when I click on the Gmedia Post URL, the page doesn’t load the gallery.
    If I switch to a classic Theme, it works, so I know my problem is with my Theme, but I don’t know were to look.
    I check that in footer.php there is the function wp_footer() as indicated somewhere in the forum, but I can’t go further.
    Do you have an idea where to look?

My Theme is Longfrom from Cohhe : https://cohhe.com/project-view/longform/

Thank you in advance for your help,

Thatoo

Rattus
    Keymaster

Just in case try got to WP Settings -> Permalinks -> click Save button to update permalinks.

If not help, then insert shortcode to some of Page and post link to that page here, so I can check what happens in the source.

Thatoo
    Participant

Hello,

For now, my website is actually working in localhost on my computer.
    I made further check and it seems that the problem is not coming from the Theme afterall but from the plugin aesop-story-engine.1.7.5 .
    If I deactivate the plugin, then yours, Gmedia Gallery works perfectly fine, and I love it! see the screenshot attached.
    However, I really need this other plugin.
    When I activate it, as you can see on the last screenshot, the pictures don’t display even though “they are here” (for firebug).

Do you have any idea to solve my problem? Where I could start looking at?
    As soon as I can put it online, if the problem is unsolved yet, I’ll share a link, but it’s the last thing I need to solve before actually working on the content.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Thatoo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Well, the most common reason is javascript error on the page called by some of plugin or theme. You can look in firebug console if there are some JS errors and try to fix them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum