Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Siegfried
    Participant

I can’t update the plugin.
    I get this message:
    GmediaGallery Updating: – GmediaGallery plugin was fully rewritten, so after update you need to check all your created galleries and update modules.
    The update process may take a little while, so please be patient.

but nothing happened. Only the attached screen appears.

Kind regard

Siegfried

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Siegfried
    Participant

In another blog the update works but I get the following message

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ”@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in /volume1/web/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/inc/core.php on line 302 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /volume1/web/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/inc/core.php on line 302
    1/732 – 2013_11_Tarockausflug_Astenschmiede_Rauris_012_id54_id732.jpg: success (ID #732)

Can you help me
    thx
    Siegfried

Siegfried
    Participant

And now I get the message
    Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ”@’localhost’ (using password: NO) in /volume1/web/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/inc/core.php on line 302 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /volume1/web/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/inc/core.php on line 302 Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 600 seconds exceeded in /volume1/web/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor-gd.php on line 180

Siegfried
    Participant

After some trials the update process finished. But when I opened my blog where I have a G-Media gallery I got following message:

“Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to GmediaCore::array_diff_keyval_recursive() must be of the type array, null given, called in /volume1/web/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/inc/shortcodes.php on line 98 and defined in /volume1/web/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/inc/core.php on line 466”

I am very disappointed about the new GMedia Update.

Rattus
    Keymaster

There is a lot of changes in Gmedia since version 0.9.6. Plugin was rewritten from scratch and update process is very hard and painful. Unfortunately I can’t control update process on each different server.
    The last error you’ve post can be fixed with update all Gmedia Modules to latest versions. Go to Gmedia Modules page and update modules.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum