Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    peter
    Participant

My FlA gallery quit working out of the blue. When I write a post and click on the icon to insert a FLA gallery is also broken.
    See the bottom of this page.
    http://peterphun.com/blog/2014/06/17/ucr-school-of-business-graduation-2014/

Please help. Thank you for any assistance. This has happened once before.
    IOErrorEvent type=”ioError” bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text=”Error #2032″]

I tried deactivating all plugins except Grand Flash Album Gallery but that didn’t work either.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Check if you have .htaccess file in wp-content folder and delete it or rename.
    Switch skin to Minima. (Midnight skin may stop working on some servers and it is not supported anymore)

peter
    Participant

Hi Rattus,
    Thanks so much for responding.I am running the Twenty fourteen theme btw. I see the greyed out .htaccess file in the folder but when I try to rename it, I get a prompt that says the it

can’t be renamed because the file doesn’t exist?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Try remove it via hosting’s control panel. I believe this file forbid direct access to plugins folder, so Minima can’t load xml .php file and popup for inserting shortcode can’t be loaded too.

peter
    Participant

Rattus,
    You are the best. Thanks so much for the fix. After I deleted the invisible .htaccess file from the WP-content folder, the world is good once again. Was that file added by some plugin I updated recently? I don’t recall adding that file myself manually, that’s why I’m asking.

Once again, thanks so much.

Regards,
    Peter

Rattus
    Keymaster

It’s could be some of your security plugin.

peter
    Participant

I rely so much on your wonderful plugin when I post a lot of pictures. I’ve become so dependent it. Now I’ll know whenever I update ANY plugin, I will check to see Grand FlA gallery works one plugin- at-a-time. I want to support you guys by buying the skins but I haven’t figured out how to make music mp3 play with slideshows. Are there video tutorials on how to do that?

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’m checking my site every time after update plugins to see if there is no conflicts or errors.
    Actually there is only one skin which support background music called Optima skin.
    First you need create playlist on Music Box page. Then choose this playlist (on Music tab) when insert shortcode (use Flagallery button to insert shortcode). Also you should choose Optima skin.
    You can also insert music playlist shortcode (copy it on Music Box page) to show mp3 player on page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum