Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    apexbee
    Participant

Thank you for this plug in! I installed Grand Flagallery Overview v4.25 with Minima Version 1.4 on my WordPress Version 4.0 site. I created a gallery and added images with titles and descriptions, however the titles and descriptions do not show in the gallery. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Rattus
    Keymaster

To show image description visitor should click “Info” button in the fgallery

akagroup
    Participant

Where is the info button. I don’t see it. Having the same issue.

Rattus
    Keymaster

If image has description then “Info” button appears in top right corner of the Minima skin.

akagroup
    Participant

Still can’t see the info button or link. I see it on the Optima demo but not in the minima skin.

alex
    Participant

I wanted to ask, is there any code that I can add for info option to be shown automatically, is this a pro version?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Each skin have different uniq layout. Some skins require click Info button to show description, other skins can show description automatically or when mouse over…
    There is no Pro version or hiiden settings in plugin or skins. License key needed to remove ad label from premium skins.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum