Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    R. Stephen
    Participant

Rattus, you may be a great developer, but honestly, you need a UX designer to rework your product. None of this works the way I would expect it to, and I have no documentation to tell me what to expect. I’m a really smart guy, and I’m completely lost. I had thought that somehow, when I purchased the premium license, there would be some instructions–ANY instructions–somewhere. There isn’t any documentation, and I’m not able to make this poor design do what I want it to do. Without documentation, I have no idea what it’s SUPPOSED to be able to do.

Please refund my license fee–it’s just not worth the headache trying to make it work.

rsgracey

R. Stephen
    Participant

If you refund my money, I’ll be very gentle in the plugin review I’m going to write. If I’ve lost my money, I’ll be much more detailed and forthright in warning people about it.

rsgracey

Rattus
    Keymaster

Well, if you have any ideas how to improve plugin UX, I’ll glad to hear your thoughts. Also I’ll add tags auto search as you type to the Edit Mode in the next plugin update.
    IMHO other alternative plugins have a much more complicated UX than my plugin.

I need your order number for refund.

R. Stephen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests and Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum