Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    iainsherriff
    Participant

is it possible tohave the title/description of images with them in a slideshow on a grandpage ?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Sure, skins on GRAND Pages work the same as on simple wordpress page. All settings for skins can be changed on Flagallery Skins page (click options link near chosen skin).

iainsherriff
    Participant

thanks. STill cant make it happen BUT I did notice this when I look at the skins page

Warning: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt]: CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an open_basedir is set in /home/uklows/public_html/nomeerkats.com/wp-content/plugins/flash-album-gallery/admin/skins.php on line 366

?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Image caption shows automatically on Afflux Skin and can be enabled in Optima Skin.

bethanyoffice
    Participant

I recently installed this plugin – like it a lot. However, I am not getting any title or description to display. In Manage Galleries I used both free-form text to add a title & description as well as copying metadata into the description fields. I’m using the default “Minima” skin with the default settings – no title or description is displayed.

Rattus
    Keymaster

@bethanyoffice:
    Try clear browser cache and reset cache plugins if you have some.
    Make screenshot of “edit gallery” page with filled titles and descriptions and post link to your gallery page, so I can see what happens.
    Or you can also give me temporary access to your WordPress admin, so I can check by myself. Use Contact page for credentials.

ademdemirel1992
    Participant

Hello i have the same problem, what is the solution? With the skin Minima I don’t see the Alt & Title Text / Description. With other skins I do. I only see it on my smarthphone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Installation and Usage’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum