Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dcsipp
    Participant

When I create a new page, and press the FLAGallery button, The windows opens and shows my Home Page and not the list of gallery’s.
    I have tried a few items such as a different theme with the same result. I have attached a pic.
    Looking for ides?
    Regards,
    David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Check if you have hidden “/wp-content/.htaccess” file on your server and delete it or rename.

dcsipp
    Participant

Hi Rattus,
    There is an .htaccess file and it is not hidden. I renamed the file and then the site throws a 500 error when I press the button. I have attached the contents of the file. Any and all help is appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

As I see on screenshot .htaccess file prevent direct access to all .php files. This rule can break some plugins including Flagallery.
    So, you said when you temporary remove this file from “wp-content” folder your whole website throws a 500 error, right? That is very strange. I need FTP access to your server, so I can try to find other way to solve your problem.

dcsipp
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Seems like the problem is in your server. I tried few techniques to solve the problem but that didn’t help, so I return as it was before.
    You should contact your hosting about your problem. Problem could be in PHP URL Rewrite Module or in MySQL server.
    Tried to google about webhero and “500 error” and here is what I found: http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/WebHero.html
    Reviews are not good, but also maybe outdated. So, I wish you good luck with your hosting and I’m sorry I can’t help you.

dcsipp
    Participant

Thank you again for looking into this. I will follow -up with my provider. I can say that the plugin has worked for years. Not sure what change has impacted the system.
    Regards,
    David

Rattus
    Keymaster

All that security plugins you have installed are not always help but sometimes can break the wordpress.
    Anyway when your hosting solve the problem “/wp-content/.htaccess” file should be removed, because it prevents some plugins to access their own files.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum