Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    TANIA
    Participant

PLEASE HELP ME, I HAVE MANAGED TO GET YOUR PLUGIN WORKING. I HAD LINKS SET UP TO EACH PICTURE IN THE WP GALLERY AND I IMPORTED THEM FROM THERE TO YOUR PLUG IN AND THE LINKS ARE NOT WORKING

HOW DO I SET UP LINKS IN MY GMEDIA GALLERY ALBUM.

PLEASE SEE http://www.catsanddogshavefun.com AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I AM ON ABOUT :-))

Rattus
    Keymaster

Not all modules support Links.
    Phantom, PhotoTravlr (have link button) and Mosaic modules support links for images.
    To set link for image you should go to Gmedia Library -> enter Edit Mode -> fill “Link” field for images.

TANIA
    Participant

Okay thanks, i will try that, did you manage to have a look at the website to see what i want to do? is there a module that you think will fit better (maybe one with a social share buttons). thanks

TANIA
    Participant

Hi Rattus,

Just a quickie, i want to get the premium and it is asking for my WP url is that my http://www.catsanddoghavefun.com or is that the .catsanddoghavefun.com/wp-admin

I am very new to all this, as you can probably tell. lol
    Thanks for your help hun.
    Tania

Rattus
    Keymaster

Just copy the url of your home page

TANIA
    Participant

Hi , thanks for that, AWSOME….

now…..when we clicked on membership it took us to another page with three prices on them. we are now more confused.
    Can you please explain all the different liceses, prices, memberships etc please…..and which one you do you think might be best for us ? any and all tips are greatly appreciated. thanks again…tania

ps…what theme did you use to build the CodEasily.Club membership site as it is really crisp and i think it may be better than the winterdream theme that i am using? cheers

TANIA
    Participant

Hello AGAIN, forgot to ask if you do a gallery for videos, we have a youtube channel but i dont know whether it would be better to have the video in my website with a plugin like yours to sort them, or to just bring in a link to each animals playlist? can you offer any advise here please :-)

TANIA
    Participant

Thanks for that , which of those have the thumb up or like button please as it is not clear in description or demo :-)) thank you .

also can you please answer my question about the licence fees for your products please

Rattus
    Keymaster

Here on CodEasily.com you can purchase License for Gmedia Gallery plugin.
    License for Flagallery plugin sells on MyPGC.co website.
    There is also link to CodEasliy.Club where you can get different premium plugins and themes if you became a member.

CodEasily.Club uses theme called “SuperStore Theme” and it is selling on CodEasily.Club website.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Better just embed Youtube playlists to your website if you already have videos on Youtube. It’s faster and easier.

PhotoPro, Optima, Phantom, PhotoTravlr, Mosaic modules have “Like” button. But you should note that it is not related to users and you can’t see who of your users liked and which photos.

cashforever2000
    Participant

Anyone know how to make an image go to a link on Phantom by just clicking the image and not the description?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Edit Phantom gallery and just enable “Thumbnail to Link” checkbox on the “Common Settings” tab.

cashforever2000
    Participant

I’ve done that. Check out this page so you can see what I mean: http://www.litelineinc.com/led-lighting/cabinetcove-leds/ If you just click the image it opens up to a larger image but if you click on the description it does go to the correct page but I need it to go directly to the page when you just click the image. My customer says he is losing people because of that. Thanks for your help.

Rattus
    Keymaster

@cashforever2000: Go to Gmedia Modules page and update modules to the latest versions. Clear browser cache after that and reset cache plugin if you have one.

cashforever2000
    Participant

All fixed. Thank you very much!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum