Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    FEMI
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been having problems with my Gmedia Gallery, the hit counter disappeared a while back and is causing too many “non-existent file” errors that cause my security plugin to lockout whoever views more than three pictures in the gallery including myself. Otherwise the gallery works as intended. Any ideas as to what this problem might be and how to troubleshoot it is most welcome. Thanks!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Which module you use? Be sure you have latest versions of modules (check on admin Gmedia -> Modules page)

FEMI
    Participant

Rattus,

Thanks for the response! I’m using GMedia version 1.7.0, the Optima Gallery, Afflux Gallery and, the Jq-Mplayer. My website is http://www.dynamicdesignav.com with a gallery page that generates a lot of 404 error codes mainly due to the missing hit counter. The ithemes security plugin is locking my customers out, it’s locking me out because of too many 404 errors. I also use Meta Slider on my home page, I don’t know if there’s a compatibility issue there?

Rattus
    Keymaster

As I wrote in previous post you should update modules to latest versions. Go to Gmedia -> Modules page -> update Optima to v3.6 and check other modules too.

FEMI
    Participant

Rattus,

Thanks! Updating the Optima module fixed the problem as you advised, am I supposed to be getting notifications regarding module updates or should just check the modules periodically? Much obliged!

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve plan to make some badge in menu to inform about new modules, but for now you should check manually. Also you can follow me on twitter for news and updates: @CodEasily

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum