Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Dear Rattus,

I really like the Mosaic module, which shows nice on PC and Tablet.
    however, on portrait mobile the thumbnails get way to small, and navigation and selecting get difficult. Is there a way to break up a 3/multi column mosaic, down to a single column? (for example, let say the viewpoint is less then 700 pixels?). Can this be done with some CSS?

Thanks !
    Daniël

Rattus
    Keymaster

Mosaic automatically sets column width to be around thumbnail width (about 250 – 300px). If you set Columns (Min/Max Columns) to something other than 0, columns may be wider that thumbnail size and in this situation Mosaic loads web version of images, which are big and more heavy, especially for mobile devices.

There is no way to separate how many columns to be on different window width with CSS, because all Mosaic logic is in JS, but you can set Columns to 1 and it will show always one column (try it, looks nice too).

Daniel
    Participant

Thanks Rattus, i overlook the min-max column section. Now it works just fine!
    PS: Is het possible to disable the Lightbox, and use a third party like Foobox?

Rattus
    Keymaster

To disable built in Lightbox go to edit mosaic gallery and on “Lightbox Settings” tab disable “Open Links in Lightbox” checkbox.

Daniel
    Participant

Hi Rattus,
    I’ve tried this setting, and it actually disables the intern lightbox, but i can’t get foobox or fancybox get to work.
    the pictures when open in a direct browser window, without a lightbox.
    any idea how to solve this?

Rattus
    Keymaster

There should be rules for lightbox plugin (foobox in your case) which links to open in lightbox.
    You can set rel parameter for the link in the Advanced Settings tab “Modal Name” field.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum