Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    romanapoliart
    Participant

Hello.
    I like to have a white background lightbox on light square lightbox. Actualy it’s black.
    thumbnails do not respect the ratio of the images. The pictures are square and thumbnails are rectangular.
    Thank you to tell me how to fix this.
    Roma

Rattus
    Keymaster

You can check “Prevent Crop” option to respect the ratio of images. Also try set different “prettyPhoto Theme” on Lightbox settings tab.

romanapoliart
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply. I have found between “Prevent crop” to respect the ratio. I tried all the “prettyPhoto Theme” but the background behind the lightbox is always black. I want a white background behind the lightbox. Can we do that please. Thank you.
    All the best. Roma

Rattus
    Keymaster

The only way to change lightbox background is add CSS code below to your theme’s style.css. Just go to Appearence -> Editor -> edit your theme’s Stylesheet (style.css) and add to the very end:

div.pp_overlay {
        background: #ffffff !important;
        opacity: 0.8 !important;
    }

If your theme have Custom CSS field in theme’s options, then you can add code above to that field instead of editing file.
    opacity = 0 – full transparent background;
    opacity = 1 – no transparency.

romanapoliart
    Participant

Thank you very much. It’s works find. Have a nice day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum