Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    simpljust
    Participant

When I attempt to change my music box default player skin options, they will not update. I try numerous times over and over, on different albums or playlists. For some reason the changes do not save. If i re open the “change skin options” menu, everything (music box size, opaque/transparent, and colors) is at default like I never changed them and clicked save changes. When I click on save changes, a little wheel spins, like the changes are being computed and saved, but the changes never save. I would like to be able to change my default player skin. Any help would be great.

Rattus
    Keymaster

After you changed and save skin options it is important to click “Update skin’s options for this playlist” button. If it is not helps then you need to check if flagallery-skins folder and subfolders have write permissions.

simpljust
    Participant

Sorry, forgot to mention, I always click the “updat skin’s options for this playlist” button. I went into my file manager to ensure every file and folder under flagallery-skins and flash-album-gallery/skins are all write enabled, some were not. After doing this I notice no change. I have also noticed there are two different places to change the skins; I have tried both. I also deactivated my super cache plug in, just in case there was interference.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I need access to your WordPress admin panel for testing.

simpljust
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Skins’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum