Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    zeustexas
    Participant

Great module, I must say at first. I have installed it and trying to test it out.

1. I want to have the same exact look and feel of the demo
    2. How can I remove the player at the bottom? ref to the attached image with the arrow pointing to the player

I know its an easy fix, but I could not able to figure it out yet. Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

That green player is not from Gmedia plugin. Some other plugin or theme add code to Gmedia Music Player. Also it’s could be CSS conflict.
    Post link to the page with Music player, so I can look closer on code.

zeustexas
    Participant

Thanks Rattus for such a quick reply. Here is the link http://www.plmishwarpuri.com/audioclip

when I did an inspect element – I found the code which is causing it as audiojs_wrapper

Rattus
    Keymaster

Your theme have audio.js file which look for all audio tags on the page and convert them in such green players. We can’t do anything with that, but we can hide that player with CSS.
    Go to edit Music Player gallery -> Advanced Settings tab -> add to Custom CSS:
    .jPlayer-container {overflow:hidden;}

Update.

zeustexas
    Participant

Thanks Rattus – you are the best!!!!

Rattus
    Keymaster

If it’s not hard to you, please, rate my plugin: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/grand-media

It is very important for me. Thanks.

zeustexas
    Participant

Most definitely Rattus, I will give your plugins full points – for ease of use, installation and functionality. But most important is prompt support and help you guys extend to the user – that is exemplary. Thank you once again – you guys rock!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum