Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    luluji
    Participant

I embeded a gmedia gallery into my blog post. When I hoover over the image in photomania gallery a zoom icon (loupe) shows up. And when I click the background gets black and only the image is showing. Below there are buttons like Slideshow, Next, Previsous etc. But when I click them nothing happens.
    Acutally I would like to not have the zoom icon at all and when I click on the image it should just move to the next (right side of image half) or previous (left side of image) picture. What do I have to do?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Below is not buttons, but information about what keys you could press on your keyboard to run some actions.
    Could you post link to your gallery page? There also could be some CSS conflicts with your theme..

luluji
    Participant

Interesting: the keyboard inputs didn’t work on my computer at home. But now I tried it again on other devices and it works fine there.

Anyway is there a way that there is no zoom in option (show picture on a black background) at all but the gallery is just shown embeded in the post. Here is what I mean: http://www.carolelauener.com/newsite/2016/01/01/kolkata/

thanks, lulu

luluji
    Participant

any suggestions to solve the problem described above?

Rattus
    Keymaster

You could add code below to your theme main script:
    jQuery('img.gmpm_the_photo').off('click');

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum