Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jbletchinger
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for your great work, What code do I need to enter to get scrollbars on the side of my gallery? I have a lot of photos and they take up more than the screen size..
    Thanks very much!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to edit your Phantom gallery and in Common Settings tab set “Max-Height” field to whatever you need. Also be sure that “Grid Navigation” option is ‘Scroll Bars’.

jbletchinger
    Participant

thanks for your quick reply. scroll bars are selected, max height is 4000. still not working. http://www.jblfilms.com/gmedia/2

Rattus
    Keymaster

4000px is too much for regular monitor. This option is useful when Max-Height is less then height of browser window.
    If you want scrollbar in Preview Template (link that you posted), then set max-height to 0, then go to Advanced Settings tab and add this to CSS field:
    body { overflow-y: auto; }

jbletchinger
    Participant

I was not understanding how to use this plugin, but your mention of “Preview Template” made sense and I incorporated the gallery into a page. Sorry for newbie type questions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum