Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    robwanczyk
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to build a gallery based on phantom module, but I do not know what is the maximum possible number of images to be placed in the gallery.
    If I add, say, 781 photos, I received this error.

Warning: array_values ​​() Expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/u264894741/public_html/WP/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/module/phantom/init.php on line 43
    Warning: array_values ​​() Expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/u264894741/public_html/WP/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/module/phantom/init.php on line 44
    Warning: array_values ​​() Expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/u264894741/public_html/WP/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/module/phantom/init.php on line 43
    Warning: array_values ​​() Expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /home/u264894741/public_html/WP/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/module/phantom/init.php on line 44

The second question in some process as reverse the order of the photos in the gallery?
    Even if the change over in the album – it’s in the gallery all the time is probably sorted by date not by ID. Very handy to be such a function.

Rattus
    Keymaster

You receive these errors because for some of your images thumbnails was not created. Delete and reupload those images.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum