Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pwalsh
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve found an issue with Photobox which may have appeared since the 0.9 update? (It was one of my issues that prompted the 0.9 update!)

If I upload some images, then create a gallery everything is fine and all the images display in the gallery.
    However – If I then go into the “Gmedia Library” then choose “Enter Edit Mode” from the “Action” menu and edit the image data such as Title or Description, when I exit edit mode some of the images disappear from the gallery! The only way around this is to highlight all the images from the library and move them back to the required gallery. It doesn’t appear to be the actual image that has been edited that is lost either, it’s hard to work out which ones are being lost. However, if I edit ALL the images then ALL the images will disappear causing a SQL error!

I’ve tried both firefox and IE. I’ve also disabled plugins but can’t stop the issue?

Regards P Walsh

pwalsh
    Participant

Note: It now seems that this is a general gmedia issue and not just photobox as the issue arises before I’ve even created a gallery!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Forgot to thank you for your message. I’ve fixed problem you’ve described in Gmedia Gallery v1.6.1.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum