Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    billiecyrus
    Participant

Hi there,

Amazing job on this plugin, really happy with the functions you guys developed. However, I got one question about the thumbnails in the gallery. I would like to display all the thumbnails in one or more than one rows in the thumbnail section. For instance, if I have more than 20 images, I would like to display all the thumbnails in 3 rows, each row may have 10 images. Is this function could be considered done in the current version? Or maybe I need edit the codes somewhere in the plugin? I would really appreciate if you guys could give me hand over here.

Best Regards,
    Billie

Rattus
    Keymaster

Rows option will work only if Columns set to 0
    You can set this parameters in skin options: Go to Skins page find skin in the table and click options link -> in popup change option and save

billiecyrus
    Participant

Currently, I’m using Afflux skin, I just followed your steps and didn’t find any options about Columns.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Sorry, I thought you use Phantom skin. Afflux skin doesn’t have rows for thumbnails.

billiecyrus
    Participant

I didn’t find the skin “Phantom”. Could you please provide a link about the skin you’ve mentioned? Thanks!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Phantom was available for Flagallery some time ago, but now it is exclusive for Gmedia Gallery plugin.
    Afflux and Phantom modules are free in Gmedia Gallery plugin.
    https://codeasily.com/portfolio-item/gmedia-phantom/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum