Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    billiecyrus
    Participant

Hi there,

Amazing job on this plugin, really happy with the functions you guys developed. However, I got one question about the thumbnails in the gallery. I would like to display all the thumbnails in one or more than one rows in the thumbnail section. For instance, if I have more than 20 images, I would like to display all the thumbnails in 3 rows, each row may have 10 images. Is this function could be considered done in the current version? Or maybe I need edit the codes somewhere in the plugin? I would really appreciate if you guys could give me hand over here.

Best Regards,
    Billie

Rattus
    Keymaster

If you talking about Phantom module than you need set Max-Height option to whatever you need or just some large number, then set Thumbnail Rows to 3.
    Also you can choose how visitors should scroll thumbs container: Grid Navigation -> mouse move or scrollbars.

Also be sure you have latest version of Phantom module. Go to Modules page and update all modules to latest version.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum