Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    berkans
    Participant

I installed Gmedia without a problem. I then created an album and put some photos in it. Then I pressed save. I got an error of site not responding. But when I refreshed I saw that all pictures were perfectly came into the album. No problem until here. But then later when I try to change any setting of that album and press save site not responding error happens again. The plugin is not saving any changes I make to the settings and always giving site not responding error.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Hello, try go to Gmedia Settings page -> Other Settings -> Activate “Enable Gmedia admin panel Isolation Mode” checkbox. Also be sure that “Debug Mode” deactivated. -> Update.

I need access to your WP Dashboard, so I could see closer what happens. Perhaps it’s a problem with your hosting… Other admin pages works fine?

berkans
    Participant

Nope activating admin panel did not work too. Debug Mode is also deactivated.

I can give you my dashboard username and pass if you like. I really loved the plugin and would like to buy. But I also dont wanna miss the cyber monday deal. How am I going to pass over details to you ?

berkans
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster
    berkans
    Participant
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Sorry, I can’t help you. Seems like it’s conflict with other plugins and theme which loads their JS and CSS on all admin pages (should be loaded only for own admin pages).

https://monosnap.com/file/Pf7vKsLJEYFfatSYciUxEnng1ifyVR.png

JS Errors called by other plugins on the Gmedia admin page:

https://monosnap.com/file/nVEACTqRiA4zInUYYY9979Yxe9901k.png

berkans
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum