Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Gordon
    Participant

After updating, my galleries, which are displayed from widgets, only show the thumbnails – no slide. In Internet Explorer, they only show ALL of the thumbnails. In the review, only thumbnails are shown. Also, I get no music with these slide shows. Everything was working perfectly until the updates.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gordon
    Participant

After updating, my galleries, which are displayed from widgets, only show the thumbnails – no slide. In Internet Explorer, they only show ALL of the thumbnails. In the review, only thumbnails are shown. Also, I get no music with these slide shows. Everything was working perfectly until the updates.

Forgot to add my URL for this page but the problem is on all pages. http://royalheights.com/?page_id=1025

Attachments:
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Widget works fine for me. As for IE, I believe its because there is no flash player installed in your Internet Explorer, so you see alternative version of gallery for browsers without flash support.
    Perhaps, music not playing because you have no music included in Cuba album. If you have music grouped in different album just add this album to gallery source.
    Be sure you have installed latest modules: go to Modules page and update modules to latest versions.

Gordon
    Participant

OK, I just blew this computer away and restored so there is a problem with this particular system. I do, however, have two other computers and a Samsung Tab also running and I have updated the Flash player on all of them so they show the slideshow and the thumbnails as I want BUT, none of them have sound. The audio has been uploaded to the album and it was all working a few weeks ago but now, no sound. All the modules are updated as far as I can see. Did you want my WP cred’s to have a look?

Rattus
    Keymaster

If you give me temporary access to WP admin I’ll try to solve your problem.

Gordon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Fixed

Gordon
    Participant

OK . . . thanks for you help. Was it anything in the setup that I should know about?

Rattus
    Keymaster

The problem was in Gmedia Gallery module. I’ve fixed it and updated on your server.

Gordon
    Participant

Thanks for your help but I have a similar problem at http://199.7a2.myftpupload.com/bunko-oldies-2/ which is a temporary domain while I am re-developing a personal site. Music works fine but I get only thumbnails – no slide. Same host. If you need access, let me know.

Attachments:
    Gordon
    Participant

BTW . . I have updated all the modules, updated the plugin and flushed the cache but still have the problem.

Rattus
    Keymaster

What browser you use? I’ve just checked in Chrome, Firefox, Safari and gallery works fine

Attachments:
    Gordon
    Participant

OK . . . thanks for checking. It has to be my system. I tried in Chrome and IE and had the problem in both. Flash is up to date but I’ll dig a little deeper. As mentioned, I restored the system to factory and usually don’t have a problem. Thanks again.

joe
    Participant

This is pretty much my problem too. When I switch to another theme there is no problem.

Rattus
    Keymaster

The reason could be that your theme’s CSS overrides flash object’s height to auto.
    Find rule for object element in theme’s CSS file and delete property height: auto

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum