Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mlmoreno
    Participant

Hello, i have installed today the plugin in my site and i have a little problem in the lightbox window, exactly in the side panel where the details of the image appear, just above the author’s name appear the characters / * and just below the uploadin date / *]]> * / as you can see in the attach file.
    I guess there must be some problem of incompatibility with the theme I use (Avada), but I would appreciate some solution to eliminate them even via CSS
    Thank you very much and best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Post the link to your gallery page, please.

mlmoreno
    Participant

You’re right, sorry: http://www.tallerdeartealjarafe.es/pasion-por-el-arte/

This site is under construction.

Regards

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to the Gmedia Settings -> Other Settings -> enable “Raw output for Gmedia Shortcode” checkbox
    Some themes reformat shortcodes and break it functionality. Turning this on should solve this problem.

If not helps, then I need to know what cache/minify plugins you have installed on your server? If you give me access to your WP Dashboard, I’ll try to solve this problem faster.

mlmoreno
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve disabled “HTML minify” in W3 Total Cache, because it broke code when minifying. Seems like it works fine now.

mlmoreno
    Participant

Yes, that’s right, but is a usefull option minify the html, specially for the loading time. Maybe you must review your code, i use W3 Total Cache in other webs with many plugins and is the first time this happens.

Thank you for your quick response.

Best regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘PhotoTravlr Gmedia Module’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum