Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    amy.nelson
    Participant

I have created the audio player option from the Word Press modules. After uploading the songs, I tried adding the link text for the photo for the picture thumbnail to show up in the audio player, and nothing shows up. I also tried adding the Gmedia ID for the photo, and the only thing that shows up is a picture of a folder, pencil, pen. (which is quite odd…why would it show a picture of office materials??)

Please help me with this.

Amy Nelson

contact2
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem. And would also be grateful for help.
    Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I need temporary admin access to WordPress dashboard, so I can try to solve your problems.

contact2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

The problem is that you entered image IDs from WP Media Library, but you should look IDs in Gmedia Library. Otherwise enter image url to Cover field.

contact2
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you, i can see it is working now.
    Just a last question : i cannot find the gmedia libary image ID? how can i find the ID? because with the url it doesn’t work…

Many thanks for your help.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve updated gmedia plugin to latest version on your website and url for covers should work now.
    In Gmedia Library when you hover item row with your mouse then on the right side appears #ID.

contact2
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help. This plug-in is really great and work perfectly fine!

Rattus
    Keymaster

The best thanks will be if you rate plugin with 5 stars at WordPress.org repository: https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/grand-media

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum