Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Help.

The only thing that has changed are a few updates to other plugins, and Word Press 3.9 from 3.8.3

I can not upload and now get this error. I also can not do an import, it only crunches the first file in that directory and then nothing else happens.

So, I am stuck, I have tried this on 4 different pc’s all say the same thing. And I know they are working. I am running gmedia Version 0.9.4

Any suggestions?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Try disable other plugins one by one to see which one is conflict. Also update to the latest version with fixed plupload uploader for WP 3.9

ljbasil
    Participant

I’m having the same problem. I’ve disabled all the other plugins and it still has the upload error message.
    I’m running Gmedia Gallery Version 0.9.4, WordPress 3.9.

Mark
    Participant

Well, I am running the latest version 0.94, is there an update I am not aware ? I have tried to disable the plugins,. cleared cache and still no go no matter what I do.

All this happened with the update to WordPress 3.9

I decided to try a BLANK 3.8.3 and Gmedia 0.94 and when I updated the site with NO plugins, it failed. When I did the 3.9 fresh install and Gmedia it worked fine. So in my test, I narrowed it to just the upgrade from WordPress 3.83. to 3.9, Though not 100 percent.

Any other ideas?

Mark
    Participant

You can close this topic. It never worked! I will open a new topic as the new version now fails all together.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Gmedia Gallery was completely rewritten from scratch, so there could be some problems with update on some servers. I can’t test update process on all hosting companies. But I can try to help with update if you provide FTP access and access to WP admin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum