Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of CodEasily.com without revealing any personal information. However, CodEasily.com needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive CodEasily.com newsletter, or use certain CodEasily.com services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. CodEasily.com will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- CodEasily.com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. CodEasily.com may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, CodEasily.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- CodEasily.com also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and CodEasily.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CodEasily.com may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of CodEasily.com to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- CodEasily.com may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of CodEasily.com;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to CodEasily.com. If you have provided personal information to CodEasily.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify CodEasily.com at email@example.com.
- CodEasily.com may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of CodEasily.com websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
- To preserve the rarity of our templates, we do not offer credits or refunds. All sales are final. No exceptions.
Questions or Suggestions