Optima Module - is multi-categorized premium gallery module with slideshow feature.
Optima Module support playing backround music from Gmedia Library.
Your visitors can download original image from your gallery by clicking download button. You can disable download button in module options.
You can turn the description On or Off for images, so the text will not hinder you when you view the slideshow.
Let your visitors vote for liked photo.
- Background music support
- Shows the number of images in the gallery
- Image Views counter
- Image Like button
- Download Image button
- Auto Slideshow mode
- Full Screen mode
- Responsive jQuery gallery for browsers without flash support (iDevices, Android Devices)
- Search Engine Optimized
- The big images in the Optima Skin always fit the skin view-port area. If image less than view-port area, then skin will not scale it and will display the image real size.
- Click on speaker to toggle on/off music playlist.
- Click Like button to Rate image. You can click it only once.
- If you show more than one category you’ll see ‘GALLERY_NAME +‘ button on the bottom panel. Click it to choose another gallery category.
- Click ‘Info‘ button to display or hide description of the photo. Photos without title and description will not have ‘Info‘ button.
- ‘SLIDESHOW‘ – turn On/Off auto-slideshow.
- ‘FULLSCREEN‘ – switch gallery Full Screen mode. You can also exit from Full Screen mode with your keyboard’s ‘Esc‘ button.
- Left and Right arrows switch to previous and next image in the gallery.
- Text for buttons can be changed in module options.
You can install this module from Gmedia Gallery -> Modules -> “Not Installed Modules” section.
If you can’t see this module in bottom section called “Not Installed Modules” then you can manually download it below and install on Modules page or upload unzipped folder via FTP to ‘/wp-content/grand-media/module/’ folder.
This skin requires License Key to remove backlink label. After purchasing License Key save it on Gmedia Gallery -> Settings page.