Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    günter
    Participant

hallo, it’s not possible to create any new gallerie, because the green button “Build Query” doesn’t work… If i click inside of the field “Query Args” there is no drop down for albums etc… .

günter
    Participant

closed…now it works again…

elizart
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the same problem, the Build Query button doesn’t work so I can’t create any new gallery :/
    Any ideas please ?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok, seems like its conflict with some other plugin which loads its own JS on every admin page.
    Try go to Gmedia Settings -> Other Settings tab -> enable “Forbid other plugins to load their JS and CSS on Gmedia admin pages” option.

elizart
    Participant

Hi Rattus,

Tahnk you for your answer on my post.
    This option was already enabled… Any other idea ?

I’ve just noticed an other problem : if I want to edit the data of an image, I have no Save button or Something like that so the changes are not taking into account…

I Don’t know if those 2 problems are linked or not…

Want do you think ?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Changes must be saved as soon as you click outside of the input field. There is no Save button for image data.
    But if there is some Javascript error on the page called by some other plugin it may not work. Try temporary disable other plugins one by one to find which one is in conflict.

elizart
    Participant

I have disabled one by one the installed plugins, without any effect on those issues :/

Rattus
    Keymaster

I need temporary access to your WP admin panel, so I can look closer at your problem and try to solve it.

elizart
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum