Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ceccozambu
    Participant

Hi,
    first many compliment for the plugin! It works very well.
    One doubt, can I put more than one gallery in the same article?
    For example:

Foto Marrakech & Dintorni
    [gmedia id=77]

Foto Merzouga Desert & Dintorni
    [gmedia id=78]

Link: http://beworldcitizens.com/foto-marocco

The problem is that works only the second gallery. In the first, after the enlarging of an image, the button “next” doesn’t work.
    Can you help me?

Many thanks in advance,
    Francesco

Rattus
    Keymaster

Sure! You can put many different galleries on one page with different settings for each gallery and even galleries built with different modules.

ceccozambu
    Participant

Thanks Rattus for your fast answer.
    the problem is that works only the second gallery. In the first, after the enlarging of an image, the button “next” doesn’t work.
    What do you mean with “with different modules”?

Francesco

Rattus
    Keymaster

When you create gallery in Gmedia plugin you can choose which module (skin) to use for the gallery. You’ve set Mosaic module for both your galleries, but you could also set different modules to them if you want and display on one page.

I can see the problem. I’ll fix it and let you know soon.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to admin Gmedia Modules page and update Mosaic to v2.5.
    Let me know if it will fix the problem.

ceccozambu
    Participant

Thanks Rattus!
    Now works perfectly!

ceccozambu
    Participant

I have the same problem with this page.
    http://beworldcitizens.com/europa/
    (I know that there are to many galleries in the same page and it’s not ideally because the weight of the page is too much.)
    The preview is perfect, but when you click on the image to watch enlarged it isn’t working and stay\lock in loading.

Ps: Have you some advise to lighten the weight of the page with a lot of galleries?

Many thanks in advance,
    Francesco

Rattus
    Keymaster

The problem is that your theme uses Magnific Popup JS older version then Gmedia Gallery.
    So there are two versions of the same JS plugin loaded on the one page. This could call JS and CSS conflicts.

But the bigger problem is that your theme scan page content to find all images and add “hasimg” class to all of them. Then when you click on any image it tries to open it in own Lightbox – the result is error when it tries to open image from Gmedia Gallery.

You could edit “/wp-content/themes/optimizer/assets/js/magnific-popup.js” and add code below to line #9:

jQuery('.gmedia_gallery .hasimg').removeClass('hasimg');

I can see that you have link “Click here to view all..”, so to lighten the weight you could limit query result on this page:
    If you use galleries then in Build Query set “Limit” field to 6 or 10.
    If you use shortcode with albums (categories or tags) then add query parameter to shortcode: query=”limit=10″.
    Example: [gm album=3 module=phantom query="limit=10"]

Also you could use Phantom Pro module which have pagination and you can limit how many items to show on the page:
    https://codeasily.com/portfolio-item/gmedia-phantom-pro/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum