Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    pwalsh
    Participant

Hi there,

Version 1.8.60

When I upload an image I get Error 500: Upload URL might be wrong or doesn’t exist.

However the image does upload to the server but the strange thing is I end up with 3 versions of it like this – test.jpg, test_1.jpg, test_2.jpg.

I also cannot delete any images from the library without getting “Internal Server Error – The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.” However if I go back and refresh the page the image HAS been deleted.

I’ve disabled all other plugins with no effect.
    I’ve checked folder permissions for wp-content/grand-media/ and all subfolders and they are all 755.

This has only started recently, I’ve been successfully using the plugin and created many galleries on my site with no problems at all until now.

Any advice gratefully received.

Paul W

pwalsh
    Participant

I don’t know if this is a clue or not but this issue may have started after doing a site migration?

Also, I don’t think it’s the htaccess file as I’ve removed anything that may cause a problem? A copy of what’s left is below:

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /wip/
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ – [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /wip/index.php [L]
    </IfModule>
    # END WordPress

Rattus
    Keymaster

Can you give me temporary access to your dashboard and FTP access to your server?

pwalsh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Fixed. I’ll add this fix to the next plugin update, so you can safely update the plugin.

pwalsh
    Participant
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Done.

pwalsh
    Participant

Amazing service!

Thank you for a great plugin and great support!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Best thanks for me will be if you rate plugin on wordpress.org: https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/grand-media
    It’s very important for me. Thanks.

Dmitriy
    Participant

Hi all,
    The same problem with version 1.9.2 . Could you help me too?

Dmitriy
    Participant
    Rattus
    Keymaster

@Dmitriy: I’ve tested upload on your site and get no errors. Works fine for me.

Dmitriy
    Participant

I fugere that problem occurs with file size more than 1.5 mb. How could I fix this?

reg51ka
    Participant

Hi there,

Version 1.11.2

A similar problem. The rights to folders are. It is interesting that this is not a systematic one. That loads normally, then gives an error of 500. Yesterday I uploaded 10 photos, but today I can not download anything at all.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum