Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    muslim
    Participant

hi , i have trouble using the WaveSurfer Music Module . i am not able to see the visual wave surfer track as it is attched in the pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Waveform for music file can’t be generated during upload.
    It is automatically saves waveform after first play in WaveSurfer module and after you reload page you’ll see waveforms for already played music.
    Also you can go to Gmedia Library and manually click “Generate & Save WaveFrom” button under each music file.

muslim
    Participant

i tried everyway to generate the Waveform manually and automaticly and still no luck … could it be because the track is very long like an hour?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Player should full load the track in memory, so it could create waveform and save it to database. It also depends on what the weight of the track in megabytes.

muslim
    Participant

i am very thankful for your help, as you said its been a matter of size .. its like it can load upto 40MB track waveform

muslim
    Participant

i just wonder how can i place a defferent wave background image than the track cover image
    Example: here

Rattus
    Keymaster

Use “wavecover” custom field with value of image ID you want to use for background image.
    See screenshot

https://monosnap.com/file/VOrzryeAM9Spy0hUIjnXAD2ZcqnqhD.png

muslim
    Participant

thank tou very much you helped me alot i truly appreciate it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum