Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephen
    Participant

It appears I can no longer use the 3D (Sphere, Cube or Wall) on my site. I have gone through disabling plugins but still just getting blank screen when I try to use those modules. I also cant see an error that would lead me in the direction of fixing this. If you could offer a troubleshooting angle on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Stephen
    Participant

My apologies. Here is my url https://rudeworld.net/

Rattus
    Keymaster

3D modules built on flash and you should know that flash player could be disabled by default in browser settings.
    I’m working for alternatives built with html5 technology.

However the problem could be in something else. I need link to the page with “Sphere” / “Cube” gallery, but you’ve replaced it with RealSlider module.

Stephen
    Participant

Oh I know, you have taught me well so far :)

I will create another gallery for you with a 3D. I have this working on other sites just fine. If it’s my theme, I cant tell, I see no error. I will create a gallery for you to see the Cube.

Stephen
    Participant

Ok hold on, I just tried with another gallery, one that has many many pictures in it and its working just fine.

https://rudeworld.net/gmedia-gallery/meme-collection/

I am even more stumped now, why it didn’t work on the previous galleries I wanted to use it on. Is there possibly an image limitation meaning Min or Max images for a for a Gallery?

The Gallery on the main page is Dyna and it would not work on that gallery on that page. I reverted to the RealSlider, which I love but wanted to change it up for a while.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Gallery works fine with the page you’ve posted above. There are no any limitations in the Cube module. To fix the problem I need to see it, so if you can post link to the gallery which is not working I’ll look what’s happens.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum