Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    George16
    Participant

Hi,

The album gallery pictures are not showing correctly or that they are but there is one thumbnail that wants to be different.

I’ve attached a picture of the problem

Please help!

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to edit gallery -> Advanced Settings tab -> increase “Delay for Thumbs positioning”.

George16
    Participant

Hi Rattus,

There is no gallery settings for this its an album – this is what it looks like when you add the album to a page? And it uses the default module in global settings.

Pic Attached.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to Modules page -> choose module and add preset for it by clicking “+” sign.
    Name it and set settings to fit your needs.
    Then go to Gmedia Settings page -> Other Settings tab -> Set “Choose default module” to the module and preset you’ve just made -> Save.

George16
    Participant

did all that and then set the default preset in the album page and still nothing.

George16
    Participant

I’ve also tried the forbid other plugins to load their settings setting and the forbid theme to load short code setting – neither worked.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok, can you provide me with admin access to your WP Dashboard? So I can see what happens.

George16
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    George16
    Participant

And its on the photo gallery page that the problem is occuring

Rattus
    Keymaster

Done. Here is what I did:
    Checked which Module / Preset is set on Settings page “Choose default module” field.
    Went to Modules page -> click on Phantom Preset called “Church Views Preset” to edit it -> Advanced Settings -> increased Delay field to 300 -> Save.

George16
    Participant

Hi Rattus,

I’ve just had a look at the page and nothings changed? i.e refreshed the page and still it not right?

George16
    Participant

One thing i have noticed is that when you refresh the page in the split second it takes to do so the wondering thumbnail is actually in place but then it moves over?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Maybe you should clear your browser cache?

https://monosnap.com/file/KkJrkvj6DKWcZDrbBV0wDN3zLJuA9r.png

George16
    Participant

That was the first thing I did. BUt clearly its not working with google chrome because that’s what I use and I also have all the other browser to test on for my sites so and it works with all but chrome? any advice?

George16
    Participant

take a look through chrome at your end

but with chrome being the problem – has anyone else said they’re having chrome problems?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum