Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kosis
    Participant

AlbumsView -> Slider Window Settings -> “Show Share Buttons”: unclicking this option does not remove the Share Buttons from beneath the album title in the slider view. I’ve cleared my cache and reloaded the page, but cannot remove those buttons. Any suggestions appreciated.

Alex
    Participant

Hello, I will add this setting in the next version of this module

kosis
    Participant

Many thanks for the swift reply; I look forward to the fix. Thanks.

kosis
    Participant

Just updated AlbumsVIew to 1.5, and the “Show Share Buttons” are still showing, that is, are not responding to unchecking the -> Slider Window Settings -> “Show Share Buttons.”

I tried checking the “Show Share Buttons”, saving the change, then unchecking the “Show Share Buttons” and saving again. No change. The buttons still show. Or have I misunderstood something?

kosis
    Participant

BTW The “All” button on the Slider Window page seems not to be functioning as well.

Alex
    Participant

1. Module Settings -> Collection Window Settings -> Show Share Buttons https://monosnap.com/file/QWhOFQ7mRsn0WeOSUtVz14zyvh2Zv2

2. BTW The “All” button on the Slider Window page seems not to be functioning as well. Did not understand – explain please

kosis
    Participant

Many thanks again for the swift response.

1. I specified in my original post Slider Window Settings -> “Show Share Buttons” rather than Collection Window Settings -> Show Share Buttons. Now that I uncheck the button in the Collection Window Settings, it works fine. Many thanks.

2. Perhaps I don’t understand the “All” button on the Slider Window page (or perhaps I don’t understand the terminology; perhaps it’s a different window; sorry); it’s this button:

Toggling between the All button and the title does not change the view, but merely reloads the page. I probably don’t have my gallery/album set up to take advantage of this feature. I thought the all button would return the visitor to the main module page with the different categories. No problem if I’ve misunderstood.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kosis
    Participant

Okay, I think I understand how the “All” button functions. No problem. Thank you for your help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum