Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    greatlakesden
    Participant

I did the update for the gallery this morning on my site, now I can’t include add any media to posts and my SEO has now been affected. I had a breaking story that needed graphics today to this is actually causing immediate problems.

greatlakesden
    Participant

this is for the GrandFlaGallery. I’ve posted this question there as well.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Sorry, I can’t clear understand what problem you have.
    You can’t upload images to Flagallery? Or your wordpress is not working properly after updating plugins?
    Did you update other plugins? Try disable other plugins one by one. It’s could be plugins conflict.

greatlakesden
    Participant

I can’t load any images to posts at all. This was the only plugin update this morning. And where would I start with the other plugins? All are in active use.

greatlakesden
    Participant

For clarification, I use GrandFlaGalleries only for galleries. I use WordPress’s own media gallery for individual graphics to include in stories and as featured images. Now, when I try to add a single graphic, the media gallery is completely blank, freezes up and I can add nothing to a post.

Rattus
    Keymaster

So, when you deactivate Flagallery, then all is working well?
    You’ll not loose any data if just deactivate and reactivate plugins. But you will know which plugin cause the problem.

greatlakesden
    Participant

I’ve deactivated half my plugins and all the ones that were updated in the past week. It hasn’t helped. This is the only graphics plugin I use and the problem didn’t occur until this morning after I updated.

Rattus
    Keymaster

What’s happen if you deactivate Flagallery plugin?

greatlakesden
    Participant

The problem remains. Looks like I have to go to wordpress.

Rattus
    Keymaster

You can try temporary deactivate all plugins and check if problem is in one of the plugin. If not Check the permissions of upload folder (hosting can update server settings without prompt) and finally try to download latest version of wordpress and replace all files via FTP.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum