Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hossein
    Participant

Hello,

I recently bought a premium license and used GreenStyle Pro plugin and made a gallery but unfortunately the slideshow won’t run automatically even though I have selected AutoSlideshow option in custom setting menu. Any clues? And is it possible to make that gallery full/100% page width I mean as wide as page width or full page?
    Also I made a gallery using 3d sphere/flat plugin and put it on one of my pages. Here’s the question; How can I have that nice 3d gallery in full page mode without clicking on full screen button?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Go to admin Gmedia Modules page -> update GreenStyle to latest version to fix slideshow problem.
    Fullpage galleries templates coming soon (something like GRAND Pages in Flagallery plugin). As for now if you have programming skills you can code fullwidth template in your theme and use this template for pages with galleries. If you are not programmer try use Gmedia gallery preview link as full page gallery. You can find this link if you go to edit gallery and right above gallery demo window you can see “Gallery URL”.

Hossein
    Participant

Thanks Rattus for your help. updating the module fixed the problem. about 3d modules like 3d sphere, Flatwall or Cube the result needs to clicked to see the full page result even if I go to gallery url. any hints?

Rattus
    Keymaster

That’s why it called “full page template”, but not full screen. Opening page in full screen without user action is forbidden by browsers due to security reasons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum