Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dougstroud
    Participant

I am not seeing how to attach an image to a song in WaveSurfer. I feel like I am going through the steps selecting the image, it shows up in editor but I never see anything resembling “Save”. I go to exit edit and when I do the image I selected does not follow and I end up with a gold default background.

Rattus
    Keymaster

You can check if some field was edited by looking at “Last Edited” date info before and after you change any field.
    As soon as you click outside edited field or select image for a cover it should be saved automatically and “Last Edited” info updated with current date and time.
    If not then there is some conflict with other plugin.

dougstroud
    Participant

I get this when I save…..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_cache_debug() in /home2/dougstroud/public_html/cashboxdevelopment.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache.php on line 2770

dougstroud
    Participant

I checked last edit and the date and time updates but the picture does not stay…

Rattus
    Keymaster

If there is some error during save, then it will not work. Did you try temporary disable wp-super-cache plugin and try if it works? If you mean that picture doesn’t update on the Frontend, then you need clear wp-super-cache plugin’s cache to see the changes (every time you make some changes – clear the cache, because you’ll see old cached page).

dougstroud
    Participant

Deleted WP cache and all works. Thanks form the help!

dougstroud
    Participant

Deleted WP cache and all works. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum