Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gumbytie
    Participant

You can see the behaviour here:

http://www.bigalienhead.net/sample-page/

Top video gallery uses Minima and second uses Afflux. They are using the same images to build the two galleries within each.

Minima: When you come to the page, the autoplay works just fine (Codex of Vampiric Bloodlines). However, if you select the second gallery option (The Beasts Within), the autoplay no longer works. Nor if you select Codex again.

Afflux: When you come to the page, the autoplay works just fine (Codex). Now if you select the second gallery option (Beasts) the autoplay continues to work correctly. You can keep switching between the two galleries.

Is the a way of ensuring the autoplay always continues to work on the Minima gallery option? Like it does on the Afflux? I prefer the look of Minima personally and was even considering paying for upgrade to Optima. But the non-functioning autoplay is the same between Minima and Optima.

Cheers,
    Gumbytie

Gumbytie
    Participant

My site close to going live so I had to password protect this sample page. Just wanted to keep it available only to anser this question :)

Password: Investigate

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ll fix auto slideshow in Minima and Optima in future modules updates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum