Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DrWhy
    Participant

Hi, awesome plug-in – thanks.

Please let me apologize up front for this post. If anything, this sort of nit-picking of detail is an indication of how many options your software already has.

The autoplay does actually work in native full screen – except in Chrome, because I have the pause on hover activated, it is always paused. Even if I’m hovering over the thumbnails. Because I have two screens, I can move the mouse out of the screen, and it plays – so it’s fundamentally OK. In Explorer, autoplay works because the browser’s native full screen mode still has the browsers borders, where as full screen in chrome is a truly full screen slider, but who wants to design for Explorer eh.

I only bring this up because your plug in is so perfect that perhaps you are looking for things to do – like exclude the thumbnails from the hover region affecting autoplay pause…

Rattus
    Keymaster

Autoplay works for me when I move mouse in any of screen corners. Usually, I hide my mouse cursor in right bottom corner (when watching video or for fullscreen slideshows), so it is not visible at all. Tried in FireFox, Safari, Chrome and it works for me.

DrWhy
    Participant

Hi Rattus, sadly not for me – I’m using a PC with Chrome. Corners on a Mac are a bit special – are you testing on a Mac? I’m definitely getting no autoplay in Chrome on a PC while in full screen native browser mode using RealSlider Gallery.

DrWhy
    Participant

Hi, I’ve noticed that on my iPhone, in Safari, autoplay works when I first open the page, but once in full Screen mode, it turns off. This isn’t such a big deal – as Safari paradoxically shows more screen space for photos when not in full screen mode.

Audio also does not turn on automatically on the iPhone. Again – a very minor issue for me personally, but – FYI.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum