Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CouryT
    Participant

So, I’ve had a strange recurring issue in which Gmedia Gallery will replace whole stories in WordPress with unrelated galleries. The stories won’t have gallery codes themselves, and the text is all still there in the back end–but online, it’ll be replaced with columns of photos that have been entered into different Gmedia galleries.

The last time this happened a month or two ago, I updated all of the plugins and this seemed to fix the problem. Now it’s doing it again, but all the plugins are currently up to date. I can’t figure out why this is happening, or why certain stories get affected and not others. So, I’ve deactivated Gmedia, which fixes the stories, but leaves our galleries nonfunctional.

Here are some before (Gmedia deactivated) and after (Gmedia activated) photos of an affected story.

Any suggestions?!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

I need to see story with activated Gmedia.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Seems like there is some fatal php error on your site where the sidebar should be. The page is not fully loaded.
    The only page which have footer on your site is Homepage. All others are broken. You could see php error in error_log file on your server or you could enable WordPress Debug in wp-config.php file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum