Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ldigioia
    Participant

I moved my galleries to a new site, (same URL) per instructions from the plugin author:

Install plugin on another blog
    Copy ‘/wp-content/flagallery’ folder to another website
    Export ‘wp_flag_pictures’, ‘wp_flag_gallery’, ‘wp_flag_album’ tables from database to sql file
    Find and replace old blog url to new blog url in text editor (Notepad)
    Import sql file to new database.
    Go to FlAGallery Overview page and click Reset settings button.
    Install skins that you used on old site.

However, at the old site, the DB does not have a “albums” table – so now it “almost” works, pictures appear for a second or two then disappear, and I have 3 moving bars at the top of each gallery. What can I do now? Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

post a link to your gallery, please

ldigioia
    Participant

Thanks Rattus! Here you go. It isn’t fit for public consumption yet. There are some galleries in the posts on the front page, but there is a “gallery” tab at top – best to go straight there.

What is really maddening is that sometimes I can see the first photo load, but then it disappears again.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Seems like none of your images are accessible. Even images that are in ‘/wp-content/uploads/’ folder.
    Are you sure you’ve move ‘/wp-content/flagallery/’ folder and ‘/wp-content/uploads/’ folder to your new server?

ldigioia
    Participant

Thanks! It turns out I missed some of the file transfers. I was paranoid about doing a mass upload because of being hacked, but doing just the two folders you mentioned fixed it. I also did not really get that the photos still needed to be in the folders – I was thinking that the actual photos displayed were stored in the database. Finally, since it often showed the first photo for a few seconds, I figured they must be there…? Still don’t understand that one. Anyway, thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘GRAND Flagallery WordPress plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum