Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    serafimovski.nikola
    Participant

Hey,

Ok so I firstly downloaded the GRAND gallery, then I switched to this, and I have the same problem with the both galleries.

Here is the problem:
    http://prntscr.com/6o3t9n

Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok, as I see the problem is that the height for gallery is wrong and can’t be calculated automatically (probably, because of some javascript error on the page). Go to edit gallery -> Common Settings tab -> check “Set height manually” and enter height in pixels (for example 500) -> Save changes.

serafimovski.nikola
    Participant

Still have it. And this is not for only tthis gallery, but every gallery I create with this plugin or GRAND FlAgallery

Rattus
    Keymaster

Can you post link to your gallery page and maybe give me access to your WordPress Dashboard, so I can try to solve your problems?

serafimovski.nikola
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

The problem was in theme’s CSS rule which overrides height for all image tags, video tags and object tags. This rule sets height to ‘auto’.
    I’ve removed ‘object’ from this rule, so now it works fine. However if you update theme in the future the problem returns. So you better contact theme developer and ask to remove “height: auto !important” for objects.

jsnfmn
    Participant

I appear to be having a similar problem to this:
    http://www.hymanbloom.com/bloom/galleries/chandeliers-and-christmas-trees/
    I have tried changing every setting involving height as well as digging into the css of the theme and still can’t get it to work properly.

Rattus
    Keymaster

jsnfmn, your theme uses old jQuery library (/wp-content/themes/exhibitiondessign/js/jquery-1.6.1.min.js). It is preferred to use built in WordPress js libraries in themes and plugins, so you’ll know that they are up to date.
    Update your theme to use built in WordPress jQuery v1.11.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum