Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rosita
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to upload a few pictures to my WP page.
    After putting them in the upload queue an pressing the ‘Start upload ‘ button, after ervery picture the Error 500 appears.

(for example: IMG_1568.jpg: HTTP Error. 500)

What is wrong? I need the Gallery!

Thank you, Tobias

Rosita
    Participant

Hello please can you give me some Support??

Rosita
    Participant

Hello Im still waiting for Support I can not use my Gallery!! Please help me.

Rattus
    Keymaster

You can give me temporary WP admin access, so I can test and try to solve your problem.

pwindys
    Participant

Is this problem resolved? I have very same problem now. My WP is new, and I have no similiar plugins switched on. ALso, I tried to change permitions to 777 for any possibiliy connected folders, and I checked the other methods of uploads in settings on the top.
    Meanwhile, I can see that files ARE uploading, I can find them on server, and if I use import from NEXTGEN gallery – this also worked…

Any advice?…

Rattus
    Keymaster

This error could be when plugin’s folders have wrong permissions. I can do nothing without FTP access. If you agree to give me FTP access to your server, then use Contact page for credentials.

William
    Participant

I am getting this same Upload Error “GMedia HTTP Error. Upload URL might be wrong or doesn’t exist.” which is an Error 500. I changed folder permissions to 777 but still cannot get it to work. Please can you help?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Hey guys, is the latest version of plugin fix your problems with uploading?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum